Sunday, February 3

My First Blog Award..!!

I am so happy now...Because i got my first blog award from Chandana. and Bipasha.
 Thanks you so much for appreciating my work and also for selecting me for this award.


 Actually i am surprised when i knew about this award.
 I started my blogging  journey in September 2012 and its 5th month of my blog and i have published only 18 posts yet, in this situation i can't expecting any award...but thanks to my friend chandana.

Here are some rules for this award...
  1. - thank to the person who gave you award.
  2. - put a link of her  blog  in your blog. 
  3. - put in your blog the logo of the award.
  4. - give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members.
  5. - put a links to this blogs.
  6. - inform these people that they received the award.
  7. - write 7 thing (facts) for yourself.

Now i have to choose 7 bloggers to forwarding this award(i don't think that i am able to do this but rule is rule...) and here they are....

  1. Pallavi








7 comments:

  1. Hi
    Congrats on your first award and thank you for passing it on to me.Its an honour.I will do whatever is needed on the blog tomorrow.I promise.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Fatimah! Make sure you keep up with your studies, okay? Blogging is fun, (crafting too) but education is very important. :) And I think your English is quite good, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
    Valentine Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations , Fatima on your first Blog Award . Insha Allah , I hope more will follow. I'm visiting your blog for the first time and I really like your work.
    Thank you for dropping into my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much yasmin... I am happy that you like my work also thanks for taking the time to visit here.
    Stay Connected...

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Fatima! As Yasmin says more will follow INSHA ALLAH it will. THANK YOU Fatima for liking my work and passing the award to me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy. THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...